Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Randoms

Today I feel really good, as a result of a night at home instead of out somewhere, running around at some karaoke or seeing friends. It was good just to relax and watch TV for a few hours and not be on the go. I fell asleep on the couch and then when I finally went to bed, I plugged my ipod into my ears, my latest nightly ritual and played on of the podcasts. This time it was a meditation about guilt. It was really good, too, until the battery died on it. Here's a lesson for you. Charge your ipod, occasionally, people! 
So anyway, I went to sleep, shortly after my ipod died and I've since woken up, feeling really good, today. Tonight I'm going out to karaoke - yeah, I know, another one, and following that going home with a friend. Tomorrow, I'm going to the Trots for the first time ever. 
On Sunday I will be singing in a Victorian Fire Appeal Concert at the Goodna RSL. I will be doing two songs, Help - the Johnny Farnham version and When You're Good To Mama. It should be a fun day, and a real honour to be in it since it is the best of the best that have been asked to perform. Once again, my weekend will be packed, but having the goodnight's sleep that I had has given me enough rejuvenation to handle it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment