Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome Readers

I don't know who will end up reading this. I like to write about random things, like poems, stories, life stories, and social commentary. Whatever comes to mind, I write about it. Call it therapy or something, but all I know is it feels good for my soul.
I'm going to talk a little bit about myself, now.
I'm a 27 year old kid, who's trying to put off growing up. I love reading anything to do with Harry Potter and I believe in the importance of staying connected with the inner child. My spirituality lies with the alternative and I like to meditate and read tarot cars. I have a few different decks which I am learning to read. Occasionally i've read for people, mainly friends, but it makes me nervous, because I already know so much about them, that I don't trust the things that pop into my head are really from Spirit or from memory. One day I will get past this though. I just lack the confidence.
I like to write Fanfiction and I belong to two different sights. I know it sounds kind of sad, that I mess with someoneelse's stories, just to get my fix. One site I go to is exclusively a Harry Potter Fan Fiction site, but the other one is general and has everything on there from books, to movies, tv shows and games. It's amazing. I still can't believe they have Smurfs and Thomas the Tank Engine fics on there. I might write one for kicks. 
I've written stuff for Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, Baby Sitters Club,  Dirty Dancing and My Girl. Sadly I don't get a lot of readers, but alot of the readers I get tend to stick with me til the end of the story wihich is really good and a priveledge.
When I'm not tied to the computer, writing fanfics, making vids and uploading stuff, everywhere, I'm at Karaoke, singing. This is my passion and I sing many different types of music. My favourite is country, then Rock, some Pop and then some random cabaret type stuff. My favourite of these is "When You're Good to Mama"from the Movie Chicago. I won a comp last year singing it, and the prize was a Pacific Island cruise, on which I took my new hubby. It was the best trip of my life. Anyway, that's enough about me for one night. I'm looking forward to posting stuff on here and I hope people can leave comments from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment